Friday, October 8, 2010

Better Blogging Does Not Come with Pregnancy...

My pregnancy is almost over (so, yes, if you calculate correctly, the last time I blogged, I was pregnant though we didn't know it yet) . I am both excited and frightened by the upcoming birth and responsibility of caring for Ziggy (still no name) outside the womb. But I know all will be well.

We're "trying" a natural birth, which mostly means I'm partially crazy and maybe a little bit of a martyr. But we'll see how it goes.

Mostly everything is in order though we still need to deal with the diapers. Navigating the world of mommy blogs is different than navigating academia, but more interesting on some level (I never knew there were so many different cloth diapers).

Look for regular blogs once Ziggy's born for real updates.

Hugs,

Jamie

No comments: